How To Clear, Unclear, Reconcile Or Unreconcile Transactions In Quickbooks
October 25, 2017 Admin Uncategorized
When you create a balance sheet and it doesn’t match with your bank statement after a monthly reconciliation, then it is necessary to unreconcile your QuickBooks transactions before correcting any mistakes. In the desktop versions of QB, you can undo a previous reconciliation all in one go. QuickBooks Support is the best way to get your transactions cleared, uncleared etc. Follow the methods explained here, which can be performed easily and quickly:
Perform the following steps to Clear, unclear, reconcile or unreconcile a transaction manually:
- Sign in to your QB account and at the top go to Gear icon.
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Click Account Name then select View Register/Account History.
- Find the transactions that you wish to clear, unclear, reconcile or Unreconcile.
- Click on the transaction to highlight it.
- Select the top line of the transaction in the field between the Deposit and Payment amount.
- The transaction is not cleared or reconciled if the field is blank. If the field contains an R it means it is reconciled and if your see C that means it is cleared.
- To achieve the desired status for this transaction you can click continually.
- To save the made changes by clicking Save button and then follow further questions and respond accordingly.
Perform the following steps to undo reconciliation:
- From the left menu, select Banking.
- At the top click on Banking and click on Account.
- Select the option of Go to Register/Account History above the column of Actions.
- Find the transactions that are required to be Unreconciled, chose one at a time.
- Select the transaction to highlight it.
- On the top line click on R. Here you can change the status of the transaction to the desired status from blank = Unreconciled to C = Cleared.
- Hit the Save button.
- Click Yes on appearing of this message: “This transaction has already been reconciled. You should only remove the R if you're correcting a mistake. Are you sure you want to remove the R?”
Repeat this process for other transactions that needs to be Unreconcile. If you require further help regarding this blog, you can get technical support from our experts. Make a call on our QuickBooks Support Number Canada +1-778-806-1736 and get all the informative tips to access your software accurately. Our technicians will help you in resolving any major or minor issue encountered in QuickBooks products. So, get connected to our agents for instant help.